Teamwork Leadership Banner

Free Inspirational Leadership Video Story – Leaders Care

Leaders Care

I just completed my second inspirational leadership video titled "Leaders Care." This one is based on a true story of two of my kids when they were ages five and two. Let me know what you think by making a comment below. Thanks to all of you who have subscribed to my blog updates.

Join us on our Facebook Fan page. Click on the facebook Fan Page logo below.

Facebook-logo

For more inspirational and uplifting videos to train, present or open a meeting with visit Open The Meeting by clicking here.

Mike Rogers

• Phil Wrzesinski June 8, 2009, 6:22 pm

Mike, that is wonderful video!! I’d like to use that with my staff.
    We are working on the very issue of leadership as I am training them to take more charge of my store so that I have time to work on my second business helping other independent retailers to succeed.
    Fabulous & well done!

• Mike Rogers June 9, 2009, 9:58 am

Thanks Phil. Please feel free to use.
    – Mike

• Joshua Aikens June 10, 2009, 10:46 am

Mike,
    I loved the video. What a sweet little girl you have, and a leader.

• Mike Rogers June 10, 2009, 11:27 am

Thank you Joshua. I am really glad you enjoyed it!

• Margaret November 11, 2009, 1:50 pm

Mike, very nice and very true. Ummm, if I may suggest, maybe another choice of music. This midi file is a bit overpowering, and the message itself is quite profound, it doesn’t need that much sound to get the point across. Great job though. Best, Margaret

• RR December 29, 2010, 7:12 am

Mike,
    For the first few seconds,I was in doubt on what message mike was going to say but as it moved forward it really shaken up my soul.
    Truly motivating….
    RR

• Dave O'Brien April 7, 2012, 11:02 am

Nicely done Mike. A good reminder for leaders and parents alike. Dave O’Brien

• Mike Rogers April 9, 2012, 5:48 pm

Thanks Dave, I am glad you enjoyed it.

• Carol Bull August 2, 2012, 3:41 am

Wow – that’s very powerful Mike. Brought a tear to my eye and lump in throat! I’d like to post a link to your video on the leadership section of our staff e-learning website. Would that be ok?
    Carol

• Mike Rogers August 2, 2012, 7:16 am

Hi Carol,
    Yes, posting a link would be fine. Glad you liked it. FYI, you can also purchase the video at http://www.openthemeeting.com with a discussion guide too if you would like the DVD for your leaders or yourself : )

• Tim Snyder September 1, 2012, 11:33 am

Mike, what a truly inspirational video. I just saw this at a national conference and it brought silence to the room. I would love to share this with my colleagues, as we are trying to regain a sense of ownership and accountability. This just may be the perfect start. Thanks,

• Brian Young March 10, 2016, 1:11 pm